Use VIDs to Visualize
The COVID-19 global pandemic has altered the job market in unprecedented ways. We encourage you to use this time to connect with the professional community here in Baltimore and perhaps VISUALIZE career paths that you may not have been before.
Join Baltimore Collegetown for a virtual exploration of the region's industries. This is your chance to digitally engage with industry leaders, connect with like-minded students, and learn from professionals who have launched their careers in Baltimore.
We've interviewed five local professionals in a variety of industries, each with a unique story of how they started their careers in Baltimore. Check out each Virtual Industry Day (VID) here:
- Alisa Brock, Drama Mama Bookshop Owner
- Maggie Carter, Visit Baltimore Marketing Coordinator
- Steve Celano, Director & Cinematographer
- Jim Kucher, University of Maryland, Baltimore Program Director
- Iyonna Woods, Fancy Free Hair and Skin Owner